The human brain is perhaps the most complex structure in the universe. The developing brain is the dynamic basis of the miraculous behavioral transition from newborn baby to adult.
It is complex and mysterious, and prone to many diseases.
Thankfully, most are quite rare. We only list a very few of the most common problems.
We specialize in diagnosing and treating:
- Behavioral And School Problems (add, Learning Issues)
- Movement Disorders (tics, Habits)
- “Spells” (passing Out, Seizures, Epilepsy)
- Motor Problems (Cerebral Palsy, Nerve And Muscle Diseases)
- Nerve-based pain
- We Welcome Complex Cases Not Previously Diagnosed
If your child has unexplained problems, either all the time, or some of the time in:
- Cognitive skills
- Pain, including headache
- Perception (the five senses)
- Social skills and relatedness
- Motor skills (weakness or clumsiness)
- Balance (unsteady walking or falls a lot)
Your child could have a neurological problem, and we can help.
If you are not sure, please call us, we will be happy to discuss the situation with you and determine if a consultation is advisable. Many times, we can provide reassurance without seeing your child, and we are most happy to do so.